New Mexico Sunsets

New Mexico Sunsets

Sunday, May 16, 2010

day 1 of caring about my health

Today wasn't horrible. I woke up with a sugar craving but I fought it off and made some oatmeal for me and Jaden. I used agave nectar to sweeten it. And mashed bananas and cinnamon. I also made a smoothie of blue berries, banana, strawberries, tofu, soy milk, ground flax seed and ice. It was an awesome breakfast. Oh and some oroweat health nut bread. For lunch I made bulger with diced tomatoes,fresh parsely, basil, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. It was so good that Jaden even ate his whole bowl! Not literally but ya know. Anyway, I will finish this later, gotta hit the sack. Oh and I wasn't completely good today, I had 4 slices of cinnamon raison bread but sugar was like nearly last on the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment